CorelDraw or PDF files are ideal but we are happy to take in and evaluate any file or artwork that you may have.
Good Quality Print Guidelines
For best results in printing:
- All images should be of a high quality
- All images should be 300 dpi or higher at 100% size.
- Convert all fonts to curves/outlines before saving your file to PDF.
- Design and save your Corel / PDF in CMYK color mode.
- Bleed Margin needs to be at least 4mm larger than trim size on all sides.
If you are not familiar with graphic design and printing requirements, let us handle the layout and imposition of your file at a once-off design fee.
K-Print supports other software and file types that include but are not limited to:
- Corel Draw
- JPEG / PNG / TIFF
- Microsoft Office Documents
Download these helpful templates: